More dolls coming to Mattelcreations.com. Check back soon!
Naomi Osaka is honored as a Barbie® Role Model. After beginning her professional tennis career in 2013, Osaka quickly rose through the ranks, eventually making history in 2018 as the first Japanese player to win a major title in a singles match. She returned to win another major title in 2019, propelling her rank as the number one tennis player in the world. Osaka went on to win her fourth major title in 2021. Known for using her platform to speak out about issues surrounding human rights and racial injustice, Naomi is a force, on and off the court. Naomi Osaka Barbie® doll wears a Nike tennis dress with brushstroke print, inspired by a look she sported at a major match in 2020. With a white Nike visor, light blue athletic shoes and a replica of her Yonex tennis racket, she's ready to hit the court. This fully posable Naomi Osaka Barbie® doll makes a great gift for collectors, tennis fans and kids ages 6 years and up. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Barbie® honors Naomi Osaka, record-breaking professional tennis player and champion for change, as a Barbie® Role Model.
- Naomi Osaka Barbie® doll is ready to hit the court in a Nike tennis dress with brushstroke print, inspired by a look she sported at a major match in 2020.
- Light blue tennis shoes, a Nike visor and a replica of Naomi's Yonex racket complete her look.
- This collectible Barbie® doll is sculpted to Naomi's likeness and features flexibility for endless posing possibilities.
- Naomi Osaka Barbie® doll makes a great gift for collectors, tennis fans and kids ages 6 years old and up. Doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity included.