This Syndrome Interactables figure not only recognizes supers from The Incredibles but greets and converses with characters from across the Pixar universe! Whether he’s reigniting verbal battles with his greatest foes from The Incredibles or greeting a new encounter from a different Disney and Pixar movie, he inspires dramatic cross-movie conversation and play! He’s got something to say to everyone - just press the button and listen! At 7.25-inches (18.4-cm) tall, this figure is highly posable, to recreate the signature wannabe superhero moves or star as the villain of a multi-character display. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Greeting Interactables characters from across the Pixar world, this Syndrome talking action figure has something to say to everyone!
- Dialogue ranges from movie-specific phrases with other figures from The Incredibles to trying to drum up some 'super' conversation with figures from other Disney and Pixar movies.
- Highly posable, this 7.25-inch (18.4cm) tall figure has multiple movable joints and authentic detail in his movie-accurate 'super suit' so when he's not talking, he can star in a good guy versus bad guy Pixar display!
- With Pixar heroes, villains and everything in between, kids can create a lively interactive collection! Each figure sold separately and subject to availability.
- Makes a talkative gift for any Pixar fan ages 3 years and older.